I have been in business as a consultant, a business trainer and a business coach for more than 20 years now supporting numerous domestic and foreign organizations. My coaching clientele comprises individuals as well as entire teams and companies on the national and international stage and receives support in various fields. Not only my academic career but also my long-term operational experience in project management of (global) projects is the basis for my missions.
My passion for foreign cultures and for people makes me again and again realize and emphasize the importance of the human factor in my daily work.
- Founder and owner of te.ma consulting (established in 2007)
- Certified Business Coach,
focus on Industrial-Organisational Psychology
- International Executive MBA,
focus on Project and Process Management
- Lecturer at the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce for European Economic Relations
- Master degree in International Studies of Finance & Law
- Marketing specialist (completed professional training)
- Born: Hanau am Main, Germany
- Nationality: German
- Language skills: German (mother tongue), English (negotiating skills), Swedish (basic knowledge), Spanish (basic knowledge)