The prevailing conditions for executives change constantly, but the pace of change has been increasing in recent years. More and more powerful digitalization pressure, the resulting time pressure, a surplus of information, changing needs on staff side, and mainly changing demands on the competences of an executive constitute the setting which can severely challenge the executive in mastering his/her everyday workload with consummate and superior ease. So the target is to enable the executive to achieve and/or to retain a sovereign, professional, and flexibel level of leadership mastery. The well proven concepts by te.ma consulting
allow both introducing staff members to leadership tasks and also developing the personal strengths of experienced executives further.
I understand effective leadership as an intellectual challenge, as a vital bridge between human nature and corporate success. And there is no master remedy off-the-peg but only a customized solution adapted to the specific setting of group dynamic processes. My approach is to enhance the competencies of the (prospective) executive and also to solidify the executive´s understanding of his/her own role as a staff-leading manager. It´s the combination of social skills and methodological competence that forms the basis for sound leadership competence as a whole.
Our training concepts for groups cover a number of different leadership-related topics
and are also applied in business & personal coaching sessions for individuals:
It´s the combination of social skills and methodological competence that forms the basis for sound leadership competence as a whole.
Our training concepts for groups cover a number of different leadership-related topics and are also suitable for business & personal coaching for individuals. Here is a little selection:
- Tailored leadership development programmes
- “Leadership“ Orientation Seminar: What is in store for me if I become an executive? What does accepting managerial responsibilities mean to me?
- Women as executives: The female success factor
- Taking over my team
- From being a qualified employee to becoming an executive
- Leading with social competence
- Leading a team virtually: leading without physical presence
- Leading without disciplinary responsibility (e.g. in a matrix, as a project manager, etc.)
- International leadership efficiency: Leading teams consisting of or located in different cultures
- Giving feedback – sadly neglected way too often: Sensitivity in dealing with mental states and expectations
- Appreciative executive communication: The importance of praising, of providing understanding and motives, and of securing a reliable flow of information
- Team management: My team and I → How to form and to develop a team
- Special seminars for experienced executives
- • And a lot more related to the Leadership landscape
The term Leadership does not only mean entrepreneurial thinking and a hands-on mentality but mainly social skills, empathy, and the ability to communicate efficiently.
te.ma consulting is anything but average, it´s refreshingly different.
What is important to us
Individual learning success with a strict focus on practical applicability, learning-by-doing, and scientific findings as well as on the basis of reflection and on a change of perspective.
Our proven instrument
A practice-proven, well experienced instructor tandem with profound expertise in both economics and psychology, that adresses issues from different perspectives and transmits the insights to the participants in a playful and also learning-intensive manner.